If you’re fluent in English or German, please keep reading 🙂
eComCon is an independent Programmatic Media Agency, where brilliant minds come together to create, execute and optimise bold and powerful advertising campaigns. We use data-driven insights as a guidance for our work, but we also believe in a healthy portion of story-telling, and we strive to transform the media landscape.
We’re hiring a full-time Programmatic Client Partner – someone who brings to the table their willingness to excel in online marketing, campaign conceptualisation and execution, and who develops strong reliable bonds with our clients and partners.
• Execution of programmatic campaigns in various channels, such as desktop, mobile, video, social, audio, out-of-home, addressable TV
• Programmatic media buying using Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
• Responsible for optimising campaigns on a daily basis according to defined KPIs, while communicating with clients and the Client Partner team
• Reporting of campaign results and the development of recommendations for the client
• Conceptualisation of data driven strategies together with the client and our consultants
• University degree or comparable education
• Analytical and conceptual thinking
• Affinity for working with numbers
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (or comparable) and larger sets of data
• Fluent English or German language skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with online marketing, the industry and relevant tools, ideally on the data-driven side of marketing
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Support with finding accommodation in Hamburg
• A steep learning curve and a lot of fun celebrating achievements
• Flat hierarchies based on self-dependent work and responsibility
• The opportunity to create your own working environment and role within the business
• Regular fun team events
• Local public transport ticket, fresh fruits, snowball fights in the winter and BBQ on our sunny rooftop terrace in the summer
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
We’re looking forward to receiving your job application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call Christian Ratsch on +49 40 609 409 822.