If you’re fluent in English or German, please keep reading 🙂
eComCon is an independent Programmatic Media Agency, where brilliant minds come together to create, execute and optimise bold and powerful advertising campaigns. We use data-driven insights as a guidance for our work, but we also believe in a healthy portion of story-telling, and we strive to transform the media landscape.
We’re hiring a full-time Full Stack Software Developer – someone who brings to the table their knowledge and experience in developing backends, frontends and API-connections.
• Development of web applications (frontend and backend)
• Connections to local databases as well as the APIs of the technologies and big-data warehouses we’ve licensed
• Analysis and presentation of new trends in the market, technology and products depending on the company’s IT strategy and organisational goals
• Degree or completed education with a focus on computer sciences or similar
• Familiarity with development environments and frameworks
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, a structured approach to work, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Fluent English or German language skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with project management and requirements management
• Experience using big data analytics tools and query languages
• Experience with cloud services and cloud computing
• Interest in creating a dev-ops environment from scratch
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Support with finding accommodation in Hamburg
• A steep learning curve and a lot of fun celebrating achievements
• Flat hierarchies based on self-dependent work and responsibility
• The opportunity to create your own working environment and role within the business
• Regular fun team events
• Local public transport ticket, fresh fruits, snowball fights in the winter and BBQ on our sunny rooftop terrace in the summer
ARE YOU CURIOUS?
We’re looking forward to receiving your job application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call Christian Ratsch on +49 40 609 409 822.